Columbia SC Online Community for Families Columbia SC Family Events and Happenings Columbia SC Parks Columbia SC Movie Theaters and Listings Columbia Attractions and Things to Do Columbia SC Family Friendly Restaurants Columbia South Carolina Schools Richland and Lexington County Library Columbia SC Business Directory Columbia SC babysitter resources Columbia Family Newsletter

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Next Week-sc State Fair And Fair Food!, Big week ahead
Columbia4Kids
post Sep 30 2005, 09:51 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
User's local time:
No Information
Member No.: 1
Zip Code: 29063

I can't believe it's already time for the State Fair! Where does the time go.

What's your favorite thing to do at the State Fair? My favorite is... to EAT!! I love the tiny little doughnuts they cook in the little floating oil machine. There goes my diet.

It's hard to pass up the funnel cakes with strawberries, and the kids love the giant turkey legs. But I can't say I'm a real fan of the deep fried candybars... I just don't get it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bellesandbeaus
post Oct 3 2005, 06:25 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Active Members
User's local time:
Jun 29 2007, 04:30 PM
Member No.: 47
Zip Code: 29073

I love to see the kids have fun. We enjoy the pay one price days so they can ride until they get tired of it. My kids are still young enough to enjoy the kiddie rides, the petting zoo, the shows and all the low key types of things to do there. My husband and I enjoy the food, but can only take so much. Our stomaches are not what they used to be. We choose 1 greasy thing, 1 sweet thing and then 1 thing to take home. I particularly enjoy the caramel apples....mmmmm. I can hardly wait! I think the chances of rain are growing as the week progresses though. The fair is no fun in the rain!

+Quote Post
Columbia4Kids
post Oct 4 2005, 02:24 PM
Post #3

Administrator

Group: Admin
User's local time:
No Information
Member No.: 1
Zip Code: 29063

Today and tomorrow are the last days for advance ticket sales! Save money by buying your tickets ahead of time.

http://www.scstatefair.org/state-fair/advance-tickets.htm

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

About Columbia 4 Kids .com Advertise to Columbia SC Families Contact Us at Columbia 4 Kids Columbia SC Kids Site Terms of Use Link to Columbia4Kids Columbia SC Family Advertisers Work with Us- Columbia 4 kids
Help Us Keep Columbia4Kids up to date! Please email us with corrections or add missing events to the Event Calendar. We make every effort to keep the information on this site up to date and accurate, but you should always call to confirm information found on Columbia4kids.com.

Please DO NOT contact us for reservations, park permissions, or more detailed information than is listed here- contact the business, park, or event directly. We cannot respond to requests for more information other than to direct you to the information already posted. You are welcome to post requests for more information on the forum.
Click Here to View all Columbia Area Events
Click Here to Add Your Event
- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2007 - 04:30 PM